Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Going back to Cali

As I received my preliminary orders to report to Camp Pendleton California by February 2008, I realized that my civil rights are about to be violated. You see, the People's Republic of California does not recognize the 2nd Amendment. I have a DPMS AR-15 rifle. It is chambered in 5.56x45 NATO or .223 Remington. According to the Riverside California Sheriff's office it is illegal for me to bring my rifle into the the state. I have a friend who works in the Los Angeles Sheriff's office and he sent me some paperwork. He said if I filled it out and told them that I was in the Marine Corps that I might be able to bring it with me. I really do not see what being a Marine has to do with my eligibility to legally own a firearm. This rifle is single shot and completely legal in the Evergreen State. This rifle is perfect for coyote hunting and fairly inexpensive to shoot compared to my wife's 300 Winchester Magnum. I do not see what the problem is with a legal citizen who obeys the laws and safety regulations owning an AR-15. If there is someone out there that has far more intelligence than your humble author, please tell me why this is. How can a state infringe upon constitutionally promised rights? What's next? Not being able to freely express my opinions regarding the state of California on my blog? How can a city like San Francisco allow an illegal alien to kill 3 people before they think about deportation? They care so much for an illegal aliens' rights and the rights of the terrorist in Gitmo. My rights, however, seem to be of the least importance to California's "leadership".

Question:

What will happen to everyone's rights if Senator Obama is elected? Do you think that this is the kind of civil liberty that the ACLU will help out with?

The ones who will suffer most, if Senator Obama wins in November, will be the infants that are murdered. We need to become more responsible. If you do not want a baby, do not have sex, or at the very least use protection. Stop looking for the easy way that leads to a feeling of entitlement. Make the hard choices and put in the hard work because America needs you. Stop needing America.

p.s. If you do not believe that the USA is the greatest country, then I respectfully ask you to leave this blog and never come back. America does not need change, it needs leaders, workers and patriots!

No comments: