Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Am I ...?

Am I a geek?
-I wear a bluetooth headset and my cell phone has a 400mhz processor.
Am I a good father and husband?
-I have only seen my sons and wife 2 hours in the last 2 days.
Am I against a woman's right to choose?
-I believe that abortion in most cases is murder.
Am I a fisherman?
-The biggest fish I have ever reeled in was not hooked on my pole.
Am I smart?
-I have never taken a college level course outside high school.
Am I poor?
-I do not own a home.
Am I rich?
-I have never been hungry.
Am I going to heaven?
-I believe that the Lord gave his son to pay for my sins on the cross.
Am I articulate?
-I sometimes stutter when I get excited.
Am I stubborn?
-My wife thinks so.
Am I friendly?
-Most people annoy me the first time we meet.
Am I kind?
-I sometimes turn on an internal switch which allows me to ignore the world.
Am I humble?
-I feel better than some people at times.
Am I fair?
-Long ago I stopped judging people by looking at them.
Am I a honest?
-I have lied in the past.
Am I lucky?
-I have never won the lottery.
Am I making a difference?
-It's hard to say, I hope so.
Am I dependable?
-I have let people down.
Am I strong?
-I can't bench press 350 lbs.
Am I athletic?
-I can't honestly say that at a pitch from the mound would successfully reach the catcher.
Am I proud?
-I am a husband, a father, a son, an American citizen and a United States Marine, of course I am.

What are you?

3 comments:

Preston said...

Though I do not agree with you politically, you are definitely an up-front kind of guy.

Chris McClure aka Panhandle Poet said...

You describe yourself in a way that displays honesty, sincerity and humility while simultaneously exudes confidence, competence and leadership. I suspect the Corp had some solid material to work with in your case.

Anonymous said...

Good post. A lot of interesting information. Thanks..

Amanda